In the last four years that Geric and I have been together the most we have ever been apart is 3 days. He’s been gone now for 5 days and still has 4 more to go! I miss him! I know, I’m a sap. If you don’t feel like being sappy, don’t read any further. Here are the top five reasons I miss my hubby!
5. I miss it that he wakes up with Caden in the morning. Even though Jacob has been waking up earlier all week, I like listening to Geric go into Caden’s room and say, “Hey buddy!” and then Caden yells, “Da!” and it sounds like he jumps up and down in his crib.
4. I miss his smell. I know, sometimes it’s not the most pleasent of scents, but I still miss it!
3. I miss watching TV with him and hearing him complain about how all the TV shows I watch are junk but he’ll still sit there and watch it with me and sometimes even get sucked in!
2. I miss his big giant hugs (even though he doesn’t let go for a really long time when I’m in the middle of making dinner or a baby is crying in the background) and his scratchy whisker kisses.
1. I miss him being on his side of the bed in the middle of the night. Although it is nice to sprawl out and not have to listen to snoring, I would much rather have him next to me.
Okay, that’s all. I told you, sappy! So, if you’re grossed out and you want to go barf in the toilet now, you can only blame yourself for reading so far!