1. Blogging is a great way for a stay at home mom to connect to the outside world.
2. It’s hard being pregnant while chasing a toddler.
3. It’s harder taking care of a baby while chasing a toddler.
4. The laundry will never get done… I give up!
5. I like shopping for my kids more than shopping for myself. They never look fat in the dressing room mirrors!
6. I can get a good solid hour at Target as long as I stop for popcorn first. (It’s only $1.08 when you get the popcorn soda combo.)
7. All moms think their kids are embarassing sometimes.
8. Getting a job is actually a blessing in disguise… I look forward to the break!
9. The older my kids get, the more grateful I become for everything my parents have done for me.
10. The older my kids get, the faster time goes by. I wish it would slow down a little bit.
11. The older my kids get, the more I think about how someday it will just be me and Geric… good thing I love him so much!
12. It’s easier to give in when Geric tries to make me laugh in the middle of an argument, rather than stay angry so he really learns his lesson!
13. I love MOPS! I gladly pay $55 everything three months to have a gauranteed 2 hour chunk of kid-free time with other moms who make me feel “not alone.”
14. I can survive with two 3-hour blocks of sleep, as long as I get my coffee in the morning!
15. It’s better to experience things for myself before making a judgment, rather than relying on other’s opinions.
16. The world is a better place when you get along with your in-laws.
17. Old friends can always pick up where they left off.
18. I used to take mundane things for granted. Things like grocery shopping alone… not anymore.
19. It’s easier and more relaxing to take an 8-hour road trip with my kids than to try and navigate through two airports and a rental car place with all four of us and all our crap.
20. It’s wonderful having that one person to confide everything in and that completely gets you, so you can say things that would make other people fall out of their seats in shock and horror, but she knows exactly what you’re talking about and laughs… I love my Nicci!
21. It takes a lot of gas to drive back and forth from Riverside to Rancho Cucamonga everyday.
22. I should be thankful for all that I have. The things I complain about may be the very same things someone else wants with all their heart, but can’t have.
23. If you hear something that seems wacky and just doesn’t sit right, go to the source to find out if its true… it’s probably not.
24. I can be a nag… terrible, but true.
25. I love Disney channel and Nick Jr. Because of them, I get a shower everyday.
26. I’m a pretty witty writer. I may have a future with David Letterman and his top ten lists.
27. EVERYONE will fall short at sometime. That’s why it’s good to have Jesus, He never will!
Happy New Year!