Do you ever wonder how other moms do certain things? I do. I think about that a lot, especially when it seems like the way I’m doing things isn’t working at all or isn’t going to work for much longer. So, I’ve thought of a bunch of questions to ask my mommy friends, or even you older moms that have grown up kids. You can answer one question or all or none. I’m just curious.
1. Do you spend time with God everyday? If so, when do you fit that in?
2. When do your kids go to bed? When do they wake up?
3. Do you exercise? When?
4. When do you take a shower? What do your kids do while you’re showering (if they aren’t alseep)?
5. Do you bathe your kids everyday?
6. How much TV do you let your kids watch? What shows are acceptable and what shows aren’t?
7. What do you do to discipline your kids?
8. How much time during the week do you have without kids?
Okay, that’s all I can think of for now. I’ll answer in the comment section, too. If you have any questions you’re curious about, ask away!