1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes mom happy? I not be trouble and Jacob.
3. What makes mom sad? I push this button (pointing at the computer)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Like this (makes a silly face.)
5. What was your mom like as a child? a toy
6. How old is your mom: uh, uh, uh 4?
7. How tall is your mom? Tall like this (holds hand up to my head.)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Listen to me.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I’m all done (that’s a hard question for a three year old!)
11. What is your mom really good at? Exercise, yah, yah that’s your favorite part. (oh really??? My waistline says otherwise)
12. What is your mom not very good at? You’re mean to dad. (only sometimes, when he deserves it)
13. What does your mom do for a job? Work. Work with dad.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food? Noodles (my wasitline nods in agreement)
15.What makes your mom proud of you? Clean up my toys.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Pooh
17. What do you and your mom do together? play a game.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We go to Disneyland. Yah! I like Disneyland!
19. How are you and your mom different? Ummmmmmm, ummmmmm, uhhhhhh, I don’t know, Mommy.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you tickle me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? You hug him. (See? I’m not always mean!)
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? To Disneyland
23. What do you love most about your mom? I love YOU
24. If you could go anywhere in the world with just your mom, where would you go? To Disneyland (I sense a theme)
25. If you could buy your mom a gift, what would you buy her? a shoe (He knows what makes me happy!)